Data privacy and protection policy
In accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, EVE hereby notifies users of the website www.eve.eus (hereafter, “the Site”
) of the data privacy and protection policy that will apply to the processing of personal data voluntarily provided by the user upon accessing its website.
In providing EVE with its personal data via the electronic forms contained in the Website and contact section and, where applicable, by marking the corresponding checkbox, users expressly give their consent to EVE to process said data under the terms of this Data Privacy and Protection Policy clause and for the aims herein expressed.
EVE informs users of the Site that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive to the ambit and the explicit and legitimate stated purposes for which they have been obtained. They shall be erased when they have ceased to be necessary or relevant for this purpose or when the subject of the data so requests, exercising his/her right to erasure.
EVE declares its commitment to comply with the data protection legislation current at any time.
The personal data provided shall be processed by EVE and used as explained below.
What personal data do we collect via the Site?
We can collect or receive your data via your visit to the Site or from your interaction with us when you complete and submit the Contact Form or from your interaction with us on our accounts/pages on the social media identified on the Site.
In some cases, personal data are provided directly by users when they subscribe to our newsletter, contact us via the channels provided, complete surveys, sign up to our accounts/pages on social media or interact with us on these accounts/pages by submitting comments or opinions or by sharing contents published on the page.
The table below gives more detailed information on the processing of your personal data. It includes the following categories:
- Principal purpose: The purpose for which we need to gather your data, i.e. why we process your information.
- Legal basis: The reason that entitles us to process your data.
- Storage periods: The specific storage period or the criteria used to determine that period.
- Recipients: With what other parties, if any, we legitimately share your data.
- Data subject's rights: Your rights as a data subject with regard to the processing of your personal data.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
(Pursuant to Regulation EU 2016/679 on Data protection)
||ENTE VASCO DE ENERGIA (EVE)
Tax No.: Q5150001E, dirección: Alameda de Urquijo, 36, 1ª Planta, 48011, Bilbao (Bizkaia).
Telephone No.: +34944035600
contacto DPD: email@example.com
- Contact Form: to attend to requests for information made via the contact form or the shopping of books.
- Cookies: To log the users signing-in and to provide statistics associated with use of the site, location of our offices and antispam systems (captcha).
- To send commercial or informative notifications (seminars, symphosia, courses) , were expressly requested.
|Legal basis and storage
The legal basis for processing of the data is the user's consent, provided by entering the data, by marking the checkbox and submitting the form or information, by subscribing to receive notifications or by browsing in different areas of the Site.
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form on the Site are mandatory and are needd to attend to your request or appraise the information you wish to send us. If you do not agree to the installation of cookies, you will not be able to activate the Site's analytical services or view the map showing the location of our offices.
- Data associated with your interaction on corporate social media accounts/pages is stored for the length of time you specify in the specific social media.
|Recipients of international assignments and transfers
- No transfers of your data to third parties are envisaged.
- Parties responsible for web analytics services: The Site has authorised the services of Google Analytics, provided by Google LLC. Interaction with users resulting from use of this tool involves the international transfer of analytical and technical data regarding the Site. The transfer is made under the auspices of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - For more information, please see: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- Proprietors of social media: EVE uses Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube: Interaction with users by way of the use of these accounts/pages or tools involves the international transfer of analytical and technical data regarding the Site and social media accounts. The company processes any data provided by users over these accounts/pages on its server
|Data subject's rights
||You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, portability and restriction or objection by writing to the address shown above.
Data subjects have the right to withdraw any consent previously granted.
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos - Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es or Agencia Vasca de Protección de Datos – Basque Data Protection Agencyhttp://www.avpd.euskadi.eus/s04-5213/es).
The user shall be solely responsible for the veracity of any data it provides to EVE.
EVE adopts the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data contained therein and to prevent unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate to guarantee the security of data transmission between your browser and our Site.
The secure server establishes a connection in such a way that the information is transmitted in encrypted form, thus ensuring that it is only intelligible to the user's device and that of the Site. Using the SSL protocol ensures:
- That users submit their data to the Site's server centre and not to any other.
- That all data is transmitted between the user and the Site in encrypted form, and cannot be read or manipulated by third parties.
To verify that you are on a secure site, please check that the URL of the site begins with https://
You can also identify that the Site is secure by checking that a “padlock” icon is displayed on your browser’s address bar.
Finally, you can ensure the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the Site's properties in your browser (check the specific characteristics of your browser for details).
In no case may EVE alter its policies or practices in such a way as to reduce the effectiveness of any protection of previously stored client data, without prior consent from the clients affected.